sabotabby sez: Ten most depressing songs. Post your own ten here or in your own LJ.
I wasn't intending to do this meme, but then I heard song #1 on the radio on the way home from work, and I cried for the whole rest of the drive.
1. "You will never love me and this I can't forgive"
2. "I never thought you would, I never knew you could, But now you're gone and I don't think I care"
3. "Did I tell you how I stopped eating when you stopped calling me?"
4. "You will see that what's wrong with me is wrong with everyone that you wanna play your little games on"
5. "Nobody's on my side, nobody seems to see how much, how deep, how far these things can be"
6. "Some of us hover when we weep for the other who was dying since the day they were born."
7. "I'm singing now because my tear ducts are too tired"
8. "And her hair spilled out like root beer and she popped her gum and arched her back"
9. "My cat died and I quickly poured myself some gin, did she die from old age or was it for my sins?"
10. "Now I practice the art of forgetting..."
Since I've broken the rules by using multiple songs by the same artist:
11. "Who am I, what and why? ‘Cause all I have left is my memories of yesterday"
12. "You wonder if this heart of mine will lose its desire for you"